Introduction 12:19

Summer 09... FINALLY


So...this is my blog welcome all readers. I always wanted to start one but I never had the time so here it goes. 

As you may or may not know my name is Vee. 
Of course it's the short nickname version of my slightly longer name which you will find out one day, perhaps lol. 
Some of you might know me from myspace, other blogs, youtube and in person. 
If you don't I'll give you a lil intro who I am...

I call myself the musicbutterfly (more on that later..)
I absolutely love music and can not spend a day without it. 
I'm an aspiring actress.
I love writing 
I love to take photos
I love movies
I love all colours of race
I love my macbook white (it's my first baby)
I love reading blogs (they're deeper than magazines)
I am a TWiHARD/ Twilighter.


There's a little bit tho hopefully you'll get to know me more through my thoughts & future blogs. 
Hopefully I also get the hang of this. 

Peace xoxo