Mariah Carey - Obsessed 12:00

Ok at first when i listened to the song and heard it was about Eminem. I was like WTF?! "Will the real MC step to the mic"  REALLY?! 

Then I thought really Mimi you're gnna attack him in a song like he did you. Loads of ppl are saying "go Mimi finally someone fights back" and I'm thinking nooo just let it go is it worth it. 

I listened to the song again and it seemed to grow on me but iono I still thinks it sounds a little too cocky. Don't get me wrong I love Mariah Carey, she's another reason for the whole butterfly obsession I had as a child AND now. The song I think just isn't her and I swear i can hear some auto-tuning being put to use. 

The video concept was a bit crap. They got the obsessed bit in when she was being followed and "Em" in his room with the exaggerated posters and merchandise bt what was the whole she's on the sofa with the hairdryer having a photoshoot??? And when the hell did "Em" have a dark brown beard?!! Iono basically I'm not impressed and I'm SMH at the music industry. 

Tho I still respect her artistry and legacy. =] 


0 comments: